22 January 2009

Silence is golden

Is silence still the gold? If true, then if we consider gold as the only thing that's most valuable.
Imagine a time we lost in the sands of the area, without supplies of food and drink adequate. What's more valuable? Batch of gold and jewelry, or the supply of food and drinking water.
This question is so long I arouse awareness to contemplate any action should I take in a situation, based on what we need most.
Silence, for me is the easiest thing to do. Because indeed, I tend to be more like to keep my speech in the heart. (Unless forced). However, at this time I understand that words or sentences that we submit in good time, can bring the extraordinary benefits for others.
Keep Silence with commonsense, talk with knowledge and advice, Act with benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bisnis

Tekno

Lifestyle

Let's stay updated!

Get our latest articles in your inbox for free.

Delivered by Google FeedBurner