Bomb Blasts At JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Suicide Bombing?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bomb JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton JakartaTerrors engulf Jakarta again, today, Friday 17 July 2009. Targets are JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton, explosions occurred in those two international hotels at around 07.40 o clock. Recently, the Gegana bomb squad from RI Police ask journalists who are in the JW Marriott Hotel lobby to move away, outside the police line.

"Please step away, we are going to evacuate the explosives," said one member of Gegana, to journalists, Friday 17 July 2009. Meanwhile, a large car from Gegana bomb squad waiting in front of the lobby.

Previously, trusted source said bombings that occurred in the two locations allegedly are suicide bombings. Police have evacuated four dead bodies from Marriott hotel, one of the dead bodies in the destroyed condition.

Bomb Blasts Jakarta HotelTerror is not the first time overwrite Hotel JW Marriott, on Tuesday, 5 August 2003 explosion overwrite the 33 floors hotel, the suicide bombing. Incident in 2003 occurred at 12:45 WIB. The explosion came from the suicide car bomb using a Toyota Kijang car with police number B 7462 Zn drove by Asmar Latin Sani.

The explosion killed 12 people and injured 150 people. Due to the incident, JW Marriott Hotel was closed for five weeks, and back to operate on 8 September 2003. At that time, the group of Jamaah Islamiyah terrorist network was considered responsible for the explosion.
Pin It

0 Comments:

 
All content, design and layouts are © Copyright Equal Life 2013. All rights reserved. | Design by Equalist | Published by Equal Life | Powered by Blogger.com
Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited! | Disclaimer